Tk-12th School Counselors, Administrators, and College and Career Staff
Thursday, February 2, 20238:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
School counselors DREAM BIG for their students! Join us back in person after three years for our spring Riverside County School Counselor Leadership Network. This one-day event will focus on bringing you the latest innovative strategies to bridge site-based mental health teams, yield high college and career readiness results, and create equitable systemic outcomes for historically underserved students. This one-day network led by local and national school counseling leaders, geared at building your leadership capacity and equipping you with resources. Leave with big ideas to create and launch your own initiatives to ensure success for all students.
With over 20 sessions topics will include:
- Increasing HOPE to Decrease Math Anxiety
- Working Effectively With ALL Mental Health Professionals:
Dreaming Up Big Interventions and Wrap-Around Services For All Students!
- Multi-Tiered Multi-Domain Systems of Support
- Re-Imagining Tier 1: Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Dreaming Up Big Interventions: Determining Root Cause Analysis
- Closing Doors of Opportunity: Student Case Study Analysis to Unlock Potential in Your College and Career Readiness Indicators
We will also celebrate our past Race to Submit financial aid application winners, Riverside County School Counselors of the Year, and National School Counseling Week kickoff. Participants will leave the network with BIG ideas, ready to lead change for all students.